Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homes are places of comfort and safety, but being a homeowner comes with some risks. Accidents can occur at any given time inside a home, and recovery can be expensive. Getting a homeowners insurance policy can be a great way to limit potential accident-related costs and protect yourself financially.
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
Homeowners insurance typically comes as a package policy, commonly providing liability and physical damage coverage. A standard homeowners insurance policy might include some of the following coverages:
- Dwelling coverage—This helps cover repairing or rebuilding damage to the house’s structure.
- Other structures coverage—This assists in covering other buildings on the property, such as a shed or gazebo.
- Liability coverage—This helps cover injury or damage to others or their property if the policyholder is held responsible.
- Contents or personal property coverage—This helps cover clothes, furniture, electronics and other items in the home if they’re damaged or lost due to a covered cause.
- Loss of use coverage—This assists with living expenses in a covered loss, such as temporary housing after a house fire.
For additional questions about potential coverages to include in your policy, contact one of the agents at Andrews Insurance Agency.
Contact Our Agency
If you are a resident of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, the agents at Andrews Insurance Agency can assist you in learning more about homeowners insurance policies so you can decide on the right coverage for you and your home.
Contact our agency today at 401-722-4271 to learn more about potential coverage options.