Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance is required by law in Rhode Island, as well as most other states. In addition to maintaining legal compliance, the protections and benefits provided by auto coverage make it an invaluable investment.
The agents at Andrews Insurance Agency make it their business to help drivers in the Pawtucket area acquire the right auto policies to protect themselves and their wallets.
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
Auto insurance coverage protects drivers against financial losses resulting from vehicle-related incidents. This could include accidents, vandalism or theft. In most cases, standard policies include protection for:
- Medical expenses—In an accident, auto coverage may help with the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation, lost wages and funeral expenses.
- Property losses—If your vehicle is damaged or stolen, your insurance can help pay for the resulting costs.
- Liability—Legal expenses arising from an accident for which you are found liable may be covered.
- Uninsured motorists—If an uninsured or underinsured party is responsible for an accident, uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage and uninsured motorist property damage coverage can help cover resulting medical or repair expenses, respectively.
Drivers should understand who is covered by auto insurance and in what situations. Your policy will cover you and other documented family members while driving for personal purposes, such as taking a trip, running errands or commuting to work. Additional coverage is required if your vehicle is used for commercial purposes, such as for deliveries or with a rideshare service.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
Several factors determine your auto insurance premiums. Specifically, providers may consider the following:
- Your age and driving record
- Where you will be driving
- How often you drive
- The value of your vehicle
Get the Right Coverage
In Rhode Island, lacking auto insurance can carry stiff penalties. Failure to show proof of coverage when asked by police may result in a $500 fine and your license being suspended for up to three months. Rhode Island law is subject to change, meaning fines or penalties could vary. Beyond these penalties, failing to have auto insurance means that even accidents for which you are not at fault could lead to significant financial losses.
The insurance experts at Andrews Insurance Agency are ready to help. Contact us today to learn more about your auto insurance needs and to get a quote. .